Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. The Easter Bunny has arrived early and has taken good care of the kids. Here is the mess I...I mean he made.





On a slightly different note, I was trying to explain what Good Friday and Easter meant the other morning. I explained that when we say grace before dinner we are praying to Jesus and that Good Friday is the day that Jesus died. Likewise, he came back to life on Easter. Well, I asked Talor a little while later if he remembered what Good Friday was and he responded that it was, "The day grace died." On top of that, Layla then chirped in and asked, "If Jesus came back to life on Easter, then when will Kashin (the elephant from the zoo who died a year or so ago) come back to life?" It's been a somewhat challenging, but fun couple of days. Enjoy Easter.

No comments: