Saturday, April 23, 2011

Go Kart Races

Hi everyone. Sorry we/I have been so slack in updating this lately. I will try and do better, I promise. Just a quick general note...we are all doing fine and are enjoying the end of term one break. We haven't done much, but it's been good just hanging out together. Talor had a fantastic 1st term at school - he is loving it, has made a lot of new friends and has learned a ton! My 1st term at Green Bay has also been great - I am loving it, have made a lot of new friends and have also learned a ton! So all in all, things are good. Now on to the pictures.


The weekend before school let out Nana and Grumpy took the kids to the Auckland Domain to watch the Go Karts fly down the big hill. It looked like quite a good time and as you can see from the photos the kids enjoyed themselves.




More updates coming soon...

No comments: