Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New pictures, thanks Britta!

Hi again everyone. School is back in full swing for the final term of the year and the weather is finally starting to warm up. I will get garden photos on here soon...I'm sure you can't wait. Strange, I know, but we are pretty excited about our garden again this year. We've already eaten a bunch of lettuce and spinach out of it...not to mention potatoes too.

Anyway, while my mom and Jud were here visiting we were able to have a teacher from my school (she is taking a photography class) take some pictures of us. We went to the Winter Gardens, near the museum in Auckland, and spent around an hour taking pictures. She dropped the disc off to me the other day, so I have decided to put some of them on the blog here. We hope you like them.














Seven more weeks of school... then let the fun begin!

No comments: