Friday, April 13, 2012

The Easter Bunny and Easter Injuries

Over the Easter weekend we ate some chocolate, celebrated the holiday and did some work (cleaning out Nana and Grumpy's gutters) with Grumpy. Unfortunately, Grumpy and I both came out a bit worse for wear - Shell must be much more coordinated and careful - she had no injuries at all. I don't have a picture of Grumpy's poor thumb, but these pictures show my head injury (a big tree branch fell on it) and also my nurse making sure that I was okay.



As you can see here, the Easter Bunny also made an appearance at our house. The kids were very excited, but Talor was also afraid to wake up and use the toilet in fear of accidentally walking in and scaring the Easter Bunny. He even made us shut our door to the lounge to ensure this didn't happen. Luckily for everyone, the Easter Bunny went unseen once again this year!


No comments: