Sunday, November 28, 2010

End of November

It's almost December and we are warming up over here. This past weekend's weather was amazing and we got a lot done. We put the tree up, which was the big chore, and the kids have been playing under/around it ever since. In fact, the photo below of Talor laying under the tree sucking his thumb was taken about 20 minutes after the tree was up. We have an identical looking photo taken 4 years ago at my mom's house with him doing the exact same thing. Some things never change I guess. The other photo shows the kids doing with Paul and I used to do when we were kids - playing G.I. Joe's inside the tree. It's been fun to watch.


Maddy and Lola don't always get along - they were both laying by me the other night and Maddy just couldn't face the fact that Lola was near her. She did everything she could to not look at that cat! It was pretty funny, so we of course took a photo of it.

As I said before, the weather has been amazing. We put the gazebo up by the trampoline and then filled the kiddy pool. The kids LOVED being able to try out their new goggles.

No comments: