Friday, February 12, 2010

My Classroom

I don't know if anyone cares or not, but here are a few photos from my classroom this year.



These are the 'motivational' type things that I have on my wall behind my door.



Here is my desk with my Michigan banner hanging in the background...a little taste of home. Below is also my "Shakespeare/Othello" wall. You can't see it well, but the long image on the bottom of the wall is a timeline of all of Sheshpeare's plays...it came as a gift to the department from the Globe Theatre in London.


Here are a few of the desks in my classroom and the back wall which contains my favorite banner in the whole world. I had to fold the bottom under since I didn't think that 'Budweiser' should be promoted inside a high school classroom. Go Tigers!



This is my view...not too bad!


No comments: