Friday, November 14, 2008

New Car

Hi everyone,

I know that it's been a while since we've posted an update, but we will be doing it again soon...I promise. For those of you that hadn't heard, the transmission on my old car went out while my mom and Jud were here and we weren't able to get a replacement...so we have got a new ride now. It's a Hyundai Lantra and we like it a lot. We got a good deal on it and after it gets some work done on it this weekend it should be a good car to have with our growing family. Talor spent quite a bit of time inside of it yesterday playing with the stick shift and pretending to drive...I think he likes it.



The kids' birthdays are coming up next weekend...if anyone can make it out on Sunday for the party you are more than welcome. We'll be sure to post pictures and an update on how it goes, so stay tuned. Have a good weekend.

No comments: